Introduction to Rock Climbing
Introduction to Rock Climbing course emphasizes the presentation of fundamental skills of Rock Climbing.
Following aspects will be covered within the program:
1. Theoretical part:
- What Rock Climbing is about and different types of climbing.
- Climbing as the Sport.
- Indoor vs Outdoor Rock Climbing.
2. Practical part:
- Basic climbing techniques.
- Climbing equipment familiarization and inspection.
- How to use climbing equipment .
- Basic knots tie techniques.
- Top rope belay technique.
3. Practice and fun.
Duration of the program: 10 hours in total are broken down into 6 sessions of 90 min. each and 60 min. of fun in Adventure Hub at the end of the program. There are two available time slots: 3PM – 4:30PM and 5PM – 6:30PM on week days only. This program is not available on the weekends and public holidays.
Prior booking is required.
Price: BD 10 per 90 min of training session. BD 50 in case of advance payment for the full course.
Free coffee for the awaiting parents.
Restriction: Participant must be at least 11 yrs. Sport clothing and shoes are required.